So, you are too lazy to get up in the mornings for your walk? Or maybe you need a personalized instructor to instruct you during your workouts. Yes, going to the gym can get you motivated from likeminded people. Besides gyms have the perfect machines for the job, so get going!!!
Why Do You Need To Go To The Gym?
- It gets the oxygen pumping around your body
- Helps to improve mood and outlook since it releases ‘feel-good’ hormones Endorphin
- It strengthens your bones and muscles
- It can also help to increase your mental health and mood
- Can help you lose weight and fight obesity
- Can lower the risk of cardiovascular diseases in later life
- Speeds up your metabolism
- Yes, it can even be good for socializing
- Encourages team work
- It’s good to be outdoors and get some fresh air
- It also helps to combat stress
- Gives you access to new activities and lets you try new things
Sure, you’re sweaty (and maybe a little stinky), but that doesn’t mean you should throw etiquette out of the window at the gym. So whether you’re a newbie or a gym rat, you need to follow the right etiquettes.
Rule #1: Use the Right weights:
Can’t use heavy weights? Ask your gym instructor for lighter weights
Rule #2: Ask for help:
Aren’t sure how to use a particular machine or how to do a certain exercise? Don’t try faking it. It’s very easy to hurt yourself or the machine if you don’t know what you’re doing. Ask for help.
Rule #3: Clean the machine after use:
It is required to clean your machine after use. Surely you wouldn’t like working on a machine that is dirty. Carry a towel and clean each machine with the cleaner provided.
Rule #4: Maintain proper hygiene
Wear clean clothes while working out. Wear dry and closed-top athletic shoes .Take a shower after your workout if you feel you need one.
Rule #5: Use the equipment properly:
Do not sit on the equipment’s between sets. Do not use weights while on the cardio machine.
Misusing the equipment can result in injury and/or damage to the equipment; follow directions and instructions. Ask help from the fitness staff for instructions.